Reforming education is at the top of government agendas everywhere. Every sector - from primary to further to higher education - is under pressure on many fronts, whether it's demands from government and parents for higher standards or pressure from students on places.
At the same time, education is exploring new business models such as mixed public- and private-sector provision. Coupled with the trend for mergers between institutions, this creates new structures and culture integrations that must be managed.
Resilient, professional leaders are key to providing effective education. Genext has been at the leading edge of educational change In Ghana. Our sector specialists have developed tailored tools and programs to help our clients develop leaders, to manage change and to identify and manage talented staff.
- Help education professionals become world-class leaders
- Develop a pipeline of future leaders
- Guide universities through every aspect of the merger process
- Devise competitive remuneration programs that help retain and motivate academic and support staff.
- Educational Institution Management Solution
- Website Development
- Online library